So today, Entertainment Weekly revealed the cover for the the third book in the trilogy, and it's here.
And I love it. I love it so much I can't even really talk about it here except to say--it fits. It fits this book.
There are Evolution spoilers in that article, so here's a quick wrap-up of the most relevant details should you glance at the cover and click away:
- The book will come out on October 22, 2013
- There will not be any ARCs. Many of you have been asking why. This was a decision made by my publisher, Simon & Schuster, to make sure that the ending to the trilogy isn't spoiled before everyone gets the chance to read the book on the same day, 10/22.
- You've also been asking when you'll get a synopsis/description/snippets, and the answer is that I'm not entirely sure, but I can say that it won't be until much closer to the release date. Right now, the only thing I've been allowed to release from the actual book is this.
- As for pre-orders, the links won't be up for a while yet, but that's a good thing. Simon & Schuster is working on something special on that front, as a thank you to readers who run out and buy the book right away.
- And last but definitely not least, there's a shiny quote on the cover from Lev Grossman about the series, and I am insanely proud of it so I am sharing it everywhere. In full, it reads: "